Government use of "our" hard earned money:
The U.S. Post Service was established in 1775
- you have had 234 years to get it right. It is broke.
Social Security was established in 1935
- you have had 74 years to get it right. It is broke.
Fannie Mae was established in 1938
- you have had 71 years to get it right. It is broke.
War on Poverty started in 1964
- you have had 45 years to get it right. $1 trillion of our money is confiscated each year and transferred to "the poor" It hasn't worked.
Medicare and Medicaid were established in 1965
- you've had 44 years to get it right. They're broke.
Freddie Mac was established in 1970
- you have had 39 years to get it right. It is broke.
Trillions of dollars in the massive political payoff called the TARP
bill of 2009 shows:
- NO sign of working.
And finally to set a new record: "Cash for Clunkers"
- established in 2009 ... went broke in 2009!
So with a perfect 100% failure rate and a record that proves that
"services" you shove down our throats are failing faster and faster,
you want Americans to believe you can be trusted with a government-
run health care system? 15% of our economy?
Are you crazy?
So once again ... YOU decide .... I don't care what party you belong to.
"Those who cannot remember the past are condemned to repeat it."